搜索
查看: 4048|回复: 2

自己翻译了《youth》这首诗,人到中年还搞股票靠它鼓劲

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-1-28 16:15:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

年轻

译者:张晓洁

年轻并不是生命旅程中的一段时间,它是一种心境。年轻并不是粉腮红唇和身形矫健,它是一种意志。年轻是奇思妙想,是那种炽热的情感。年轻是汩汩而出的生命之泉。

年轻意味着你不怯懦,心里鼓满了更多的勇气。年轻意味着你渴望冒险,鄙视安逸。相对于20岁的毛头小伙,60岁的男人身上,有更多这样的品质。如同岁月流逝,并不能让我们自然成长,我们变老,也往往是因为我们放弃了追求。岁月,可以让你的皮肤渐渐有了皱褶,可是热情的熄灭,才真正枯萎了你的灵魂。忧虑,恐惧,自己都不再相信自己,让你在内心里,深深把头低下。感觉自己,就是一粒尘埃。

不管是60还是16,人类的心总被各种奇妙所吸引。像个孩童期盼地看着生活之卷在他面前展开,并享受作为人活着的乐趣。在每个人的心底,都有一个无线电台。只要从茫茫人海和那种广袤无垠中,你还能感受到美、希望、兴奋、勇气和力量,你就还年轻。

如果你的天线倒了,不满和悲观把你的心冰封,那时你就老了,即使你只有20岁。但是只要你的天线还高高竖起,能接收乐观的电波,那么即使你已经80岁,死去时也会带着一颗年轻的心。

年轻并不是生命旅程中的一段时间,它是一种心境,是一种意志,是奇思妙想,是那种炽热的情感。年轻是汩汩而出的生命之泉。这些是我的所有,是有限的生命赐予我们的所有。所以,我仍然年轻,是的,我确定!我亲爱的朋友,面对这个可恶世界,拿出你的活力和热情。让整个宇宙都听见我们的声音,见识我们的放肆,拥抱我们的热情,见证我们的成熟。我们将要创造一个崭新的未来!
Youth
Youth is not a time of life; it is a state of mind. It is not a matter of rosy cheeks, red lips and supple knees. It is a matter of the will, a quality of the imagination, vigor of the emotions; it is the freshness of the deep spring of life.
Youth means a temperamental predominance of courage over timidity, of the appetite for adventure over the love of ease. This often exits in a man of 60, more than a boy of 20.nobody grows merely by the number of years; we grow old by deserting our ideas. Years may wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul. Worry, fear, self-distrust1 bows the heart and turns the spirit back to dust.
Whether 60 or 16, there is in every human being’s heart the lure of wonders, the unfailing childlike appetite of what’s next and the joy of the game of living. In the center of your heart and my heart there is a wireless station; so long as it receives messages of beauty, hope, cheer, courage and power from men and from infinite, so long as you are young.
When the aerials are down, and your spirit is covered with the snows of cynicism and the ice of pessimism, then you’ve grown old, even at 20, but as long as your aerials are up, to catch waves of optimism, there’s hope you may die young at 80.
Youth is not a time of life; it is a state of mind. It is a matter of the will, a quality of the imagination, vigor of the emotions; it is the freshness of the deep spring of life. These are what I have and what we have at this period of life. So, I'm still young, yes, definitely ! Come on my fellow friends, show your energy and passion to this god damn world ! Let the universe hear our voice, see our cheek, hug our enthusiasm and witness our maturity. We're going to create a brand new future!

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-28 16:30:22 | 显示全部楼层
人才啊,楼主。到这里来弄股票,可惜了。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2016-1-29 23:28:40 | 显示全部楼层
没有了意气风发,没有了年少轻狂,那还叫年轻吗?年轻人写不出沧桑,老年人再也找不到青春,何必自己骗自己呢。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|Archiver|炒股的智慧网   

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 03:40 , Processed in 0.025811 second(s), 17 queries , Gzip On.